Handmade Wooden Earring Hanger
Handmade By My FireFighter Hubby...
Here's the story...I asked my husband to help me figure out a way to hang all the earrings we were making as our sales were increasing..he comes in an hour later with a creation similar to this one that he just threw together...I was like "oh my goodness BABE! I LOVE IT!!" and knew others would too....
After a few tweaks & prototypes, VOILA! This is the perfect way to hang you earrings and here's why..
- Hangs approx 25-30 Earrings
- It secures at the top AND bottom, so when you're adding & removing earrings it won't move & get tangled
- It's the perfect size, not too big or too little
- It a simple & versitile, modern rustic look that can compliment most any type or style of room
- The doules where the earring hooks hang are the perfect size for easing securing your Lizzy Limes
- It's designed to to set the doule rods slightly away from the wall, leaving enough room to slide the earrings on & off without smooshing them, making it super easy & conventient to use...